Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blame it on the dogs

 I've always been passionate about dogs. Directly, or indirectly they've been responsible for they way I live my life.  They have their own blog. tailsfromthedarkside.blogger.com










Because of the dogs, I live in the country, own sheep,  and have an obsession for good fences. I wouldn't be where I'm at without them.  However, I'm almost as passionate about the food we eat, how we grow it, and how we care for the animals that wind up on our plate.  





This blog is a little "Think Global" -as in food politics that shape some of the decisions we make (or try to make), and a little "act local" - as in, what I'm actually doing here in the garden, with the animals we raise, and in the kitchen.  













Having a little fun along the way doesn't hurt either!

No comments:

Post a Comment