Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This year dinner will be waiting for them.

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here for the past couple of weeks.  The grass is popping through the snow all over the place and it's been warm enough to walk the dogs in the afternoon without a coat.
hummingbirds.net/map.html
The next door neighbour SWORE she saw a goose the other day. I think she may just have been gassy and needed a distraction as in, "Hey, what's that up in the sky?".

A few of us in the valley are a LITTLE competitive about the feeding of hummingbirdsand Actually, if you know Me, Karen or Eve you'd know that we're pretty competitive about everything. .  This year I have secret weapon...which won't be much of secret now that I'm blogging about it. 

This site.

http://hummingbirds.net/map.html

I'll actually be able to watch the hummingbirds migrate, which means that my feeders will be up just before they get here, thus guaranteeing me an abundance of hummingbirds...and the "most popular hummingbird yard" in the neighbourhood again.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment